ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re cleanup

2 posters

Go down

Re cleanup Empty Re cleanup

Post  Bob Fri May 27, 2011 3:26 am

This is where you can try use the tool meny instead. You go on utilities and choose admin clean up instead of using the command trough evolve. so what you do is just just the menu on the tool list and problem solved. just click on everything on the list, instead of server clean up. I think that will work Very Happy

Bob

Back to top Go down

Re cleanup Empty Re: Re cleanup

Post  virii Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:37 pm

This no longer functions, in order to use evolves commands, instead of using / which is reserved for DarkRP, evolve also works with !.

To perform a full map cleanup:
Code:
!cleanup

To perform a user cleanup:
Code:
!cleanup virii

The username can be a section, ID number or their full name. Please note that you can only remove props from people you have a higher rank than. If this is a problem you may resort to using the removal tool, however !cleanup should clean everything up regardless.

Cleaning up the entire map also messes up Door Groups, make sure you correct these for the police department after any cleanup.

If you wish to avoid lag/other problems:
Code:
!reload

Will restart the map.

Thanks,
Virii

virii
Admin

http://www.hesh.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re cleanup Empty re clean up

Post  Bob Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 am

Uhm, I know all that virii, I just thought if the way i suggested worked, the doors didn't have to be F******* up.

Bob

Back to top Go down

Post  virii Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:32 am

That method still messed up the doors anyway. 'Cause DarkRP is retarded, and adds door groups to the cleanup list.

virii
Admin

http://www.hesh.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum