ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thedarkelfs App

2 posters

Go down

Thedarkelfs App Empty Thedarkelfs App

Post  Thedarkelf Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:27 pm

I'm 21yrs old

Usually play and test games, The game i usually play is Garrysmod.

My experience in being a admin been a admin on a Garrysmod RP server and CSS WCS/Zombies server. My total experience is probally 1 1/2 to 2yrs.

Keep the server clean and fun for all players. Keep the Rule-breakers in line so everyone can enjoy.

Trust and Respect shall be earned. That aside is I try to be friendly to all, but get on my bad side and I will remember it. I believe in giving people second chances and only only once.

Some negatives about myself is I will be harsh on Dealing about punishments to the fullest extent that I see fit if I am the only admin on atm if their are other admins I will discuss punishment. I will not permban unless it is hacking I will get my full proof of the hacker before I permban. I feel rules in RP should be followed to the letter if I see it I will punish by kick then ban for 1hr and if so continues 5hrs any more and it will be 2days.

I can be your best friend or I can be your greatest fear on the server it is your choice to make. Treat others the like you would want to be treated, keep your anger in check and if you cant just hire an assassin to kill who you hate much more simpler.

Thedarkelf

Back to top Go down

Thedarkelfs App Empty Re: Thedarkelfs App

Post  Drewbie Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I dont need anymore info!Very Happy you are accepted!

Drewbie
Admin

https://ab-gaming.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum