ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BurnieBurns' Application

+2
Bob
BurnieBurns1
6 posters

Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty BurnieBurns' Application

Post  BurnieBurns1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:58 am

Hello, I'm BurnieBurns and I'd like to apply for the admin status. I'm fourteen years old, I'll try to be as active as I can, but I can't say for sure because in some cases my internet might crash for a few hours. I've been admin on others servers before, such as my older brother's, gmod.biz and Sharpshooters. I'd like to become an admin so that I can assist the players and take care of those who break the rules. The positive sides about myself are basically that I don't rage when I get killed or lose a round. My negatives sides aren't that much really, I'm just a bit clumsy.

BurnieBurns1

Back to top Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty re:Admin app

Post  Bob Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:55 am

I have played a little with you and you do play fair and seems to be a nice person. And as every other contestant I would like to see you in a trial Smile

Bob

Back to top Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty Re: BurnieBurns' Application

Post  Drewbie Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:35 am

well its a bit thin, but no worries. I dont know what to do because Ive caught you prop blocking + fade door abusing and when you cannot follow the rules yourself how can you enforce them?

Drewbie
Admin

https://ab-gaming.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  MrFlash Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:09 pm

I played today with him and he was a bit mad, because I was basing with GmodGamer, and GmodGamer didn't want him in the base. So he maked his own base with 2 other guys. I asked if I could join their base, then they said no and killed me. However, thats not the problem. I respawned, and called gmodgamer to raid them with me, he said yes and we raided them. GmodGamer killed Burnie, I took all their printers, but he tried to kill me and GmodGamer. I told him that was NLR breaking. He said that I was breaking NLR, and he was going to post on my Admin Apply that I was a minge and stuff. He said that he was going to post screenshots of me killing him and shit. I told him to stop but he threatened me that he was going to say it to the admin and stuff. I have no problems with that, but be careful with making him admin, when he is mad he doing stupid things.

MrFlash

Back to top Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty Hello everyone. :)

Post  BurnieBurns1 Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:55 pm

Mr Flash not everything what you said is true, GmodGamer was a gundealer and raided me with you. You were the only one with the job that can raid, so i dont want you to lie (because i dont really like liars).
And Mr Drewbie what you said was true i did prop blocked and fade door abused yesterday, but i didnt want you to raid me. and those props were doors elevator doors with the door tool, but the reason that you cud not picklock them was because they were dead. I'm sorry about that and every thing that wasnt nice what i did. and Mr flash i am not mad and you were breaking NLR i was in my base i killed you because you were in it (ask EpicShot and no gun no fun) what i say in my post is true, and Mr Flash i wasnt minging but you were breaking nlr you can ask the 2 guys i based with if you were breaking NLR. I hope i get admin and i will play by the rules and try to get my friends to play the server. Smile GoodBye and cya later on the server or on the forums have fun and a nice day.

BurnieBurns1

Back to top Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty Support

Post  efizav Tue Aug 23, 2011 5:36 am

He's very nice, and he helped me a lot! great guy, should defiantly be an admin! +support

efizav

Back to top Go down

Post  Drewbie Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:43 pm

Sorry but declined this for several reasons.

and this is a message to everyone use the forum for something else then just admin applications.

Drewbie
Admin

https://ab-gaming.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

BurnieBurns' Application Empty RE:burnie admin apply

Post  [Gmod.biZ]GmodGaMeR Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:44 am

yes i going to post something burnie was realy mad and he breaking NLR rule with flash he i know sure he can be a good admin but he dont doing it now you 2 where NLR breaking and burnie you dont to yell words like ****** i did this icon so u dont know what he said but u dont need to say that u can just say it on a good way just do /ooc and write that he was NLR breaking but dont lie u did not cause u came back after u killed him but i think he can be a good admin like me if we both admin we can do great things with this server and bring more players to it so u can have more fun in ur own server (u missunderstanding me what i said about writing she writed my words only she did it from NL to ENG so if u want to give us both a trail its shal we kind i hope u know now what i really know why i said that)

[Gmod.biZ]GmodGaMeR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down