ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group

4 posters

Go down

A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group Empty A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group

Post  Thedarkelf Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:56 pm

A certain clan has been ruining fun for other players and breaking rules.

ON August 22

I Banned 4 Members of that clan in that day For Rdming and Prop Glitching. I am Telling all admins be on the lookout the clan WEED!!!!
I also Feel some were using esp to track players printers after 10mins of spawning my printers. I had the little Weed clan breathing down my neck trying to break into my base. Probably hoping for easy raid.

Thedarkelf

Back to top Go down

A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group Empty Re: A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group

Post  Drewbie Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:30 am

so Ive heard Wink get those trollers away.

Drewbie
Admin

https://ab-gaming.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group Empty Re: A Certain Clan Annoyance of the clan Weed or some Rag Tag Group

Post  efizav Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:04 am

I understood they all get a perma ban now.

efizav

Back to top Go down

Post  Wireman Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:29 am

Yea (:

Wireman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down