ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last DDOS attack report

3 posters

Go down

Last DDOS attack report Empty Last DDOS attack report

Post  efizav Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:22 am

I thought it might be helpful if I give all the information I can about the last DDOS attack. Online players: [AB]Thedarkelf, Medi, Luft, [XURAS] Yanick and me ([AB]EpicShot). Also it happened shortly after {GNC}_{IShI}_{KIller}"::{P>{0}< has been banned for prop killing. Also none of them has pitbul or dragon master (toribal) in their friends list though Lufti and Medi have private profiles, so i couldn't check them. Hope this helps!

efizav

Back to top Go down

Last DDOS attack report Empty Again

Post  Thedarkelf Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:40 am

I just banned that player on 8/29/11 not 10mins later server got DDoS

Thedarkelf

Back to top Go down

Last DDOS attack report Empty Re: Last DDOS attack report

Post  virii Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:40 am

What you are experiencing is not DDoS. DDoS stands for Distributed Denial of Service, these are simple server crashes. Our RP is a collection of scripts and not all the time do they work correctly in one go. As a result they have the chance to crash the server on occasion. This is no attack against the server, and bans against members with this as a reason will be revoked immediately.

Rest assured we are testing the lua for stresses and strains, and hiccups. No server is perfect with so many chances for it to go wrong, but we are refining the software as best we can.

virii
Admin

http://www.hesh.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Last DDOS attack report Empty Re: Last DDOS attack report

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum