ABgaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolcorbin8's Application for Adminship

Go down

Coolcorbin8's Application for Adminship Empty Coolcorbin8's Application for Adminship

Post  Coolcorbin8 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:53 pm

In-Game Name: [Gmod.biZ] Coolcorbin8

Name: Corbin B.

Activity: I play on Garry's mod almost every day (Soon to be a little bit less because of education) And I have plans to play on this server a lot more as well.
Experience: I am very familiar with the map, so I know where props should not be blocking. I am familiar with Roleplaying and all the rules and what not to say/do in Roleplaying mode. (NLR, RDM, CDM, OOC, etc.) I used to play as an Admin on an older server that has now been shut down. I have learned to tell the difference between actual rule-breakers and people who are new. I also am Familiar with the Leveling system, so I know my way around.

Why I wish to be an Admin: Because I have experienced a few times where the admins would be gone, and some people will just start "Minging" and spawning props and pushing people and Rdmming people and Prop blocking and I really want to help stop it. I love to keep servers running smoothly.

Positive Sides of Myself: I love to Roleplay, and I love to join other when they roleplay. I enjoy building and teamwork, and making sure everyone is having fun.

Negative Sides of Myself: I tend to get angry when people use props to block me or are constantly nagging me. I don't actually do anything bad, I just tend to say rude things to them.

Reason I Roleplay: I Roleplay because I enjoy the feeling I get from experiencing something in a video game that almost skims up to real life. I love watching things happen that would seem realistic, or something that could be recreated in real life. And of course, I really enjoy the whole Job system, and the Leveling system on the server.

That's All! I hope I can be an admin of this server and help flush out the minges and failrpers and such! Thanks for your time! Very Happy

Coolcorbin8

Back to top Go down